Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Art Update

Firstly, here was my entry for Pratt's 24 hour animation competition, Bring Your Own Pixel. It's a little rough in spots but it was able to nab me second place, still unsure what prize it would actually entail but from what I heard its a pick between a WACOM Tablet, a 1 TB HDD and a 20" LCD monitor, all are really awesome prizes.

Requiem in D Cup Major from Chris Cookson on Vimeo.


The same week, I also had an assignment due for my character animation class. I'd polish a few more things, and add some titles first before officially putting it on my Vimeo or taking pieces into my future demo reel but it's a fun piece nonetheless. (blogger seems to not want the video to upload, BLECH! I'll find some way to put it up eventually)


Also here are some things that I've been doing for my lighting and rendering class as well, check 'em out, this is the rendering based on the concept sketch I had in my last post.

and while I'm at it, here's some concept art for a compositing project I'll have in that class

and here's a bit of an over saturated rendering of the 3D model I'm making based on the concept art

I've already filmed my video segment for it, but I'd rather post that up here when it's all done.
blog comments powered by Disqus